Sunday, May 18, 2014

We Went to LOTS of Places!

Well, that was on May. 16 2014 so I should have did this before, but seriously, I could not remember some of it, probably because we went to so many places in Calgary (not really!)

May. 16 2014, Friday

We woke up in our usual time to wake up in weekends, 10:00 and we just ate a breakfast of curly noodles however you say it but first, we had to complain to the librarian because they thought we didn't turn in the books and fine us. At first, I had to stay with my sisters and then I think I saw Yibo in the library! Then we went to T&T and got our own bread stuff!

Surely after, we finished out bread stuff in Cardel Place and went swimming and stuff. It's annoying how we have to go swimming every time we go to Cardel Place! Sigh... then they suggested to go to SuperStore, but I was to tired to go, so I stayed and played with my iPhone while I was waiting, until my dad came back and we had a little ride around the bunny park, and it was tiring. 

When we got a back, mom was still not back! Then finally they did and we had dinner late. Ha ha ha.
It was a complicated day! LOL=YOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment