Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cross Iron Mills Mall!

It took a long time till we could actually go there so I'll cut to the chase...

May 19 2014, Monday
We had a normal morning and noon, and my mom went to work. Then, it was 2:00, and we were playing Freezeria that time. Then, we packed to go the Cross Iron Mills. It was going to be fun!

First thing we did when we went to the mall, grab my phone and take photos in the Bass Pro Shops. Boats, stuff, everything! It was really an Outdoor World! After that, went to GAP, then we went to Toys R Us using this cool thingymajigy tool to help us go there. Before that, Sabrina had a tummyache and I just played Candy Crush at the mothers room. 

When we finally went to Toys R Us, we spent most of our time playing Wii U.I posted those stuff on WeChat, and the long weekend was superb! And it's over!Emoji 

No comments:

Post a Comment