Monday, May 19, 2014

An Awkward Cardel Place Day= FUN!

So, I guess today was a little, you know, AWKWARD so I can get onto the story now right?
May.18 2014, Sunday

So when we woke up we ate this really salty noodles that are way overload for my tummy, and I couldn't really eat in hours! (Even though I'm usually a big eater LOL) Then we packed for a long day in Cardel Place until 1:00, where we departed for Cardel. First, it was quite normal, badminton first, cookies, mandarins and SkyFlakes for snacks, with Michelle, Marissa and Kailey, then we went iceskating for about 20 minutes, not on my schedule like normal.

Then, we did a little ping-pong (I was always the score keeper and I have a sore ankle from biking yesterday) and it took a long time.

HERE COMES THE WEIRD PART!!!!
Then we finally went swimming, a normal swim thing, then here it was. A man right in front of my dad near the steam room, was walking, then he slipped and head landed on a sharp thing on a sharp thing I think on the wall. At least that was what my dad says, since he was right behind him. Then his head was bleeding, my dad helped him sit up, and he called for help RIGHT AFTER WE LEFT THE POOL. EVERY ONE HAD TO CLIMB OUT OF THE POOL, AND THE EMS HAD TO COME I could have used my lifesaving skills from Rookie do the job. But it was his HEAD right? So I haven't done anything with the head! 

Then, at the waiting area, there was 2 children with a lifeguard. I felt SO VERY BAD for those children. When we boarded the car to go to the buffet, I had a clear glance at the person, and his head was wrapped with some tissue and seriously, looked hurt, and he boarded the EMS and he went to the hospital

When we went to the Eastern Treasures Buffet, everything was back to normal, and Michelle and Marissa were coming late because they had to pick up their grandma. The food was DELISH! Then, after buffet, I played with Michelle's iPad Mini, and we went back home. 

TODAY WAS AN AWKWARD DAY, ESPECIALLY AT THE WEIRD PARTEmoji

No comments:

Post a Comment